Posted: 28 June, 2017 Job Reference ID: 7050264 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman job type: full time
Our client is a leader in trenchless rehabilitation technology specializing underground water and sewer systems. Operating for over 20 years they successfully developed and produced a cost effective and leading technological solution for water and sewage systems. Having secured long term projects with the City of Toronto, they are currently expanding their operations and offering many growth opportunities within their team.
They are seeking a Foreman to join their team.
– Supervise and assist in the supervision of all site staff, contractors and subcontractors
– Ensure the productivity, compliance and follow-up with clients and management
– Ensure administrative documents are completed properly and sent
– Ensure site safety and compliance with Health and Safety regulations
– Coordinate work with clients and subcontractors
– Any other related duties
– 3-5 years of experience as a foreman
– Minimum of a High School Diploma
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Knowledge of safety code under construction and WSIB rules and regulations
– Knowledge of MS Office
– Valid Driver’s License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.