Posted: 12 November, 2020 Job Reference ID: 8917491 Location: Brampton
job type: full time,permanent,temporary compensation: $17.00/hour
Temporary to Full-time Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Our client has been operating successfully for more than 100 years and they are known for providing reliable and high-quality products for the residential and commercial plumbing industries. In addition, they are a manufacturing company that supplies products for builders, contractors, and engineers.
They are looking for an energetic Forklift Operator to support their day-to-day distribution needs throughout the GTA.
- Complete orders by operating material handling functions such as put-away, replenishment, selection, loading, and cycle-counting on a daily basis
- Perform general equipment inspections and maintenance requirements
- Prepare and load orders while ensuring the SKU with the product
- Perform rework and return goods
- Comply with safe operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a Warehouse or Distribution environment
- Forklift Operator Training and Certificate; Reach, Walkie or Order Picker
- Strong organizational and mathematical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of lifting 50+ lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.