Posted: 30 March, 2021 Job Reference ID: 3593193 Location: Brampton
positions: Forklift job type: full time
Night Shift (9:00pm -5:30am, Monday through Friday)
About the Company:
Our client is a leading international Canadian food manufacturing company. They manufacture well known protein products for retail, food service and fresh food markets. They are a proud Canadian owned company that has been successfully operating for over 25 years and have over 5,000 happy employees.
They are seeking a Forklift Operator to join their dynamic team!
• Place various products into designated storage areas
• Pick orders using the scanning system and stage loads
• Maintain inventory
• Load/unload trailers and containers as required
• Operate forklift, reach truck, rider, counter balance machines – Material Handling Equipment training required
• Forklift License (Raymond Reach, Counterbalance(dock stocker) and Walkie)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to perform heavy lifting, up to/including 50 lbs
• Operating a reach truck experience is required
• Forklift operation testing to be performed prior to start
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.