Posted: 28 July, 2021 Job Reference ID: 5640287 Location: Brampton
positions: Forklift job type: part time
About the Company:
Our client is a leading Canadian manufacturing company, located in Brampton. They provide reliable, high-quality products for residential and commercial plumbing industries and operates a comprehensive manufacturing and distribution network to supply products for professional builders, contractors, and engineers around the world.
They are seeking a Forklift Operator to join their team!
• Place various products into designated storage areas
• Pick orders using the scanning system and stage loads
• Maintain inventory
• Load/unload trailers and containers as required
• Operate forklift, reach truck, rider, counter balance machines – Material Handling Equipment training required
• Valid Forklift License
• Working At Heights Certification
• Experience in Order Picking
• Must be able to perform heavy lifting, up to/including 50 lbs
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.