Posted: 22 February, 2022 Job Reference ID: 8926847 Location: Vaughan
job type: full time,permanent compensation: Commensurate with experience
Morning; 6:00 am to 3:30 pm
Our client is a recognized global provider of laboratory products for the education, industrial, healthcare and research markets. Operating successfully for over 50 years, they have grown to provide their products and services across the United States and Canada. Their products include high-end laboratory casework, work surfaces, high performance fume hoods, workstations, fixtures, and other accessories. They work closely with owners, architects, construction managers, general contractors and other facility departments to collaborate and product cost-efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable solutions to their workplace.
They are seeking a reliable and hardworking Forklift Operator / Shipper to join their dynamic team!
- Place various products into designated storage areas
- Pick orders using the scanning system and stage loads
- Maintain inventory
- Load/unload trailers and containers as required
- Operate forklift, reach truck, rider and counterbalance machines
- Other duties assigned
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Valid Machine Handling Licenses (counterbalance)
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Strong inventory and computer software skills (MS Word, Excel, AccPac)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.