Posted: 13 August, 2015 Job Reference ID: 4769859 Location: Maple
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is an innovative leader in pre-cast technology providing versatile product in an array of designs and finishes. They have successfully completed a portfolio of projects distributed nationwide and across the border providing their customers with CSA and PSI certified quality products known for their strength and durability.
They are seeking a Forming Carpenter to join their team.
– Read blueprints and construct concrete forms as per specification
– Work in shop at an independent work station
– Ability to determine the proper dimensions and locations of form structures
– Complete concrete form set up/construction and forming
– 3+ years of relevant experience in form work
– Highly motivated and hard working with the ability to work independently
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Option to work year round and/or overtime
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.