Posted: 5 October, 2016 Job Reference ID: 7765554 Location: Toronto
positions: Fitter job type: full time
Our client specializes in the supply and installation of hydronic systems within the Greater Toronto Area. Their teams of fully trained experts service private home owners, residential high rise buildings and property management companies in the installation of heating and cooling systems including geothermal and radiant floor heating, boilers, furnaces, solar, hot water tanks and air conditioning.
They are seeking a Gas Fitter to join their team.
– Install and provide ongoing service of commercial and residential heating and related systems
– Service and maintain hot water boilers and hydronic heating systems
– Ensure projects are completed according to schedules and budgets
– Ensure all materials and equipment are available on the job site
– Complete daily and service paperwork/logs
– Adhere to Health and Safety codes and regulations
– Gas Fitter 1 license
– 3+ years of relevant experience
– Experience in Hydronic heating systems (asset)
– Flexible to work overtime and be on call
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.