Posted: 23 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 9158316 Location: Toronto
Our client is a highly reputable excavation company that has been operating for over 20 years. They provide a full range of services that include sewer, water main, haulage, excavation, and demolition. Highly recognized for their quality service and workmanship, they pride themselves in their continued growth and success having serviced well known clients including Enbridge, CN, Con-Pro Industries and Canadian Tire.
They are seeking a General Construction Labourer to join their team.
– Semi skilled manual labour in construction
– Working around heavy equipment and assisting other trades (plumbing,electricians)
– Interpreting blueprints to establish grades and estimates volume of material (asphalt, concrete, stone) required for specific jobs
– Assisting with maintenance of equipment and shop
– Adhering to occupational hazards and safety precautions
– 2+ years of relevant experience
– Ability to operate smaller equipment and tools (bobcat, skidsteer, saw)
– Knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in construction (laser, laying pipes)
– Reading and interpret blueprints
– Must have valid driver’s license and transportation
All applicants please forward their resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.