Posted: 22 April, 2021 Job Reference ID: 3445970 Location: Bradford
positions: General Labourer job type: full time,temporary compensation: $17.00/hour
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company:
Our client is a Canadian-owned company that has been operating successfully for more than 20 years now. They are suppliers and specialists of wall manufactures. In addition, they are specializing in modifying, remodeling, and refinishing of wall systems ranging from hotels, schools, buildings, offices, to government institutions.
We are seeking General Labourers for our project in Bradford, ON!
Full Time/ Contract Position
- Directing drivers, pedestrians and workers to safe routes around road construction sites
- Protect workers by keeping work space free of traffic and warning them of approaching hazards
- Assist in accessing and exiting work sites and directing
- Assist with set up and maintenance of project signage and barricades including daily barricade reports
- Assist with set up site fencing
- Record truck quantities and license plate numbers as they enter and exit the sites
- Other duties as assigned
- Physically fit
- Experience in traffic control and construction environment
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety procedures
- Valid Working at Heights Safety Certification and Traffic Control/Book 7 Certificate
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.