Posted: 23 May, 2019 Job Reference ID: 7756592 Location: Vancouver
positions: Maintainer job type: permanent compensation: $42,000 - $45,000/annual salary
Permanent / Full Time
$42,000 – $45,000/annual salary
About the Company:
Our client is a well established Canadian company that offers their services in facility management, operations and maintenance service across North America. With decades of experience and knowledge in their field they have built an excellent reputation and have proven their reliability to their clients continuously for many years. They have become one of the largest firms that specialize and manage the operation of data centers, healthcare facilities, commercial buildings, central utility plants and public private partnership projects.
They are currently seeking a strong candidate to join their General Maintenance team in Vancouver, B.C.
– Provide day-to-day repair, adjustment and replacement of millwork in the facility
– Maintenance of all lighting fixtures throughout facility
– Repair or replace all type of flooring (ceramic tile, mosaic, stone, hardwood, engineered, carpet, vinyl, laminate, etc.)
– Touch up repairs and/or patching throughout facility
– HVAC maintenance such as replacing filers, cleaning fan coil units, etc.
– Relevant experience is considered and asset
– Strong customer service skills
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Valid Driver’s License with clean driving abstract
– Must be able to work rotation shifts
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.