Posted: 23 May, 2019 Job Reference ID: 3113641 Location: Fort St. John
positions: Maintainer job type: permanent compensation: $40,000 - $50,000/annual salary
Permanent / Full Time
$40,000 – $50,000/annual salary
About the Company:
Our client is a well established Canadian company that offers their services in facility management, operations and maintenance service across North America. With decades of experience and knowledge in their field they have built an excellent reputation and have proven their reliability to their clients continuously for many years. They have become one of the largest firms that specialize and manage the operation of data centers, healthcare facilities, commercial buildings, central utility plants and public private partnership projects.
They are currently seeking a strong candidate to join their General Maintenance team in Fort St. John, B.C.
– Provide day-to-day repair, adjustment and replacement of millwork in the facility
– Maintenance of all lighting fixtures throughout facility
– Repair or replace all type of flooring (ceramic tile, mosaic, stone, hardwood, engineered, carpet, vinyl, laminate, etc.)
– Touch up repairs and/or patching throughout facility
– HVAC maintenance such as replacing filers, cleaning fan coil units, etc.
– Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
– Strong customer service skills
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Valid Driver’s License with clean driving abstract
– Must have updated immunization (or willing to update)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.