Posted: 28 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 3971031 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a family owned, commercial and industrial roofing business that has been successfully operating for over 50 years. They provide services that include everything from new roofing installs, repairs and replacements, to metal siding and skylight system installations. This medium sized, fast growing company has a team of over 20 full time staff and has a short term goal of doubling in size within the next couple of years. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking for a career path that offers lots of potential growth.
They are seeking a General Manager to join their team.
– Oversee and manage daily operations
– Lead, mentor and manage staff and teams effectively to execute projects on time and on budget
– Make key decisions daily
– Implement better practices and continuously find new ways to improve work processes and systems
– Maintain and enforce company policies, procedures and health and safety at job sites
– 3+ years related experience in the commercial/industrial sector
– Strong ability to make critical decisions and meet desired objectives
– Good understanding of business finance and administration
– Excellent planning and time management skills
– Valid Driver’s license with a Clean Driving Abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.