Posted: 4 April, 2014 Job Reference ID: 9865054 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: hold
Our client is a successfully ran roofing company that specializes in both new and existing residential and commercial roofing. Operating for over 35 years, they currently employ over 200 fulltime staff and occupy a 15,000 square foot building and warehouse.
They are currently seeking a General Manager for their flat roofing division.
– Ensure construction projects reach completion according to scheduled deadlines and budgets
– Prepare and/or review proposals or bid provided to clients that outlines timelines and costs
– Correspond and oversee all subcontractors addressing quality of work and manage any possible issues that arise to ensure projects are completed as per specifications of contracts
– Oversee sales for the department
– Site visits to ensure compliance with contracts
– Supervise and manage staff including planning, assigning and scheduling work, reviewing work and ensuring quality standards, training staff and overseeing their productivity
– 8+ years related experience
– Related training and certification (preferred)
– Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
– Very competitive and based on experience
– Corporate benefits
– Company vehicle
Applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.