Posted: 12 June, 2017 Job Reference ID: 1567908 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a family owned, commercial and industrial roofing business that has been successfully operating for over 50 years. They provide services that include everything from new roofing installs, repairs and replacements, to metal siding and skylight system installations. This medium sized, fast growing company has a large team and has a short term goal of doubling in size within the next couple of years. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking for a career path that offers lots of potential growth.
They are seeking a General Manager to join their team.
– Manage staff of 50+ employees, and organize team meetings
– Establish plans, budgets and results management
– Increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting, training, motivate and communication strategies and objectives to ensure targets are met
– Coordinate and establish procurement, production, marketing, field and technical services policies and practices; coordinate actions with corporate staff
– Collaborate with customers, government, community organizations, and employees while building a positive company image
– 3+ years of experience in a management role
– Experience in construction and property management industry
– Excellent time management, decision making and problem solving skills
– Knowledge of the roofing industry and or techniques and systems (asset)
– Plan reading or engineering qualifications
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.