Posted: 14 March, 2018 Job Reference ID: 3309214 Location: Markham
positions: Driller,Geotechnical job type: full time
Our client is the leading environmental drilling investigator across Canada. They are an expert and licensed drillers who provide environmental and geotechnical drilling services which include mobile water treatment and soil injection. The company utilizes direct push drilling, conventional auger, pionjar and limited access tripod drilling equipment. Their services and equipment ensure a high degree of sample integrity allowing for technically accurate sample collection.
They are seeking a Geotechnician / Environmental Driller to join their team across Ontario.
– Ability and knowledge to operate drill rig and drilling equipment
– Maintain daily drilling reports
– Records drilling progress and geological data
– Prepare and organize truck and mileage logs
– Organize and perform/coordinate routine maintenance of equipment and vehicles
– Previous experience with hollow stem augers, mud rotary, rock coring and monitoring well installation
– Good communication skills with ability to work in a team environment
– Valid G Driver’s license (AZ / DZ license is an asset)
Other companies may title this position:
Geotechnical Technician, Drill Operator, Geotechnical Operator, Environmental Operator, Geotechnical Engineer, Field Technician
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.