Posted: 19 May, 2016 Job Reference ID: 6767350 Location: Markham
positions: Installer job type: full time
Our client is a full service glass and mirror provider. Operating for over 20 years, they have developed outstanding expertise in this field providing customers with timely services and high quality glass products to suit their residential or commercial construction needs.
They are seeking a Glass Installer to join their team.
– Conduct onsite measurements for installation purposes
– Accurately cut glass and mirros according to specifications
– Assist in safely loading, transporting and off loading of materials to site
– Safely install, repair or replace mirrors, glass and glass handling products and systems
– Provide excellent quality service and workmanship to commercial and residential clients
– Ensure work area is kept clean and free of debris
– 1-2 years of relevant experience in glass/construction industry
– Ability to read and understand drawings
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.