Posted: 11 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 1021724 Location: Toronto
positions: Operator job type: full time
Our client is a highly reputable excavation company that has been operating for over 20 years. They provide a full range of service that includes sewer, watermain, haulage, excavation, and demolition. Highly recognized for their quality service and workmanship, they pride themselves in their continued growth and success having serviced well known clients including Enbridge, CN, Con-Pro Industries and Canadian Tire.
They are seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator to join their team.
– Operate various types of heavy equipment in a safe manner (excavator, backhoe, loader, dozer and skid steer)
– Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner
– Perform preventative maintenance on trucks and auxilliary equipment
– Conduct pre and post operational checks on equipment
– Load and unload materials on job site
– Follow company policies and procedures at all times
– 1-2 years related experience operating heavy equipment
– Strong knowledge of Health and Safety practices
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Strong work ethic
All applicants please forward your to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.