Posted: 12 February, 2021 Job Reference ID: 4383586 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman job type: full time compensation: Offering Competitive Wages
Offering Competitive Wages
About the Company:
Our client is an award winning Company that specialize in the development of new real estate across the Province of Ontario. Providing all projects with in-house construction management, their primary focus is real estate development in low, mid and high rise sectors of residential construction.
They are seeking an experienced a High-Rise Construction Foreman to join their team!
- Oversee the completion of high-rise construction jobs
- Train and coordinate a crew of workers while following company policy and procedures
- Complete work in a timely manner (including labour, tools, equipment and material)
- Communicate with contractors and sub-contractors to ensure all work is completed
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks such as production reports, timesheets, equipment logs, inspection reports, order changes and updating project files
- Other duties assigned
- 5+ years of experience in commercial/residential high-rise construction
- Experience as a Foreman or any related supervisory role is a must
- Ability to read and understand project specifications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge and adherence to Occupation Hazards and Safety Precautions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid G Driver’s license with clean driving abstract
- Valid Safety Training Certificates (Working at Heights Certificate, WHMIS, & OHSA in 4 steps, etc.)
- Own PPE
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.