Posted: 8 April, 2021 Job Reference ID: 3051541 Location: Vaughan
positions: HVAC Technician job type: full time,permanent
Permanent / Full Time
Company benefits (including a company vehicle, gas card, uniform, and cellphone/iPad)
About the company:
Our client is a recognized leader in the Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Industry providing services across Vaughan, Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. Operating for over 20 years, they have been successful in providing their customers with superior quality of service, excellent end results and meeting deadlines every time.
They are rapidly growing and are seeking an HVAC Installation Manager to join their team!
- Manage residential HVAC projects from conception to completion
- Nurture and maintain positive relationships with key accounts such as local managers and third-party partners to schedule, manage, and deliver targets
- Meet and collaborate with different departments such as services, operations, sales, training, and human resources to ensure growth and productivity
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives including tracking metrics, process development, and continuous improvement
- Train and coach team of HVAC technicians and work collaboratively
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans tailored to the HVAC industry
- Other duties assigned
- Valid 313D License
- G2 Gas Technician License
- Valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card
- Minimum 5 years experience in residential HVAC environment and in a leadership or similar role
- Minimum 5 years of field experience overseeing installations (Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Water Tanks, Combos, Humidifiers, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.