Posted: 18 January, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1423430 Location: Toronto
positions: HVAC Technician job type: full time,permanent compensation: $51.62/hour + pension + benefits
Permanent / Full-time
Shift: Monday to Friday 7:30 to 4:30 PM
Employee Pension Plan
About the Company:
Our client is a large, recognized leader in providing a variety of services including HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Data Cabling and building industrial automation for institutional, commercial, and industrial clients across North America. For over 75 years they have set the standard high in their industry and provide high-quality end-to-end services and solutions for all asset refurbishment and maintenance requirements for their customers.
They are seeking 313A HVAC Technician to join their dynamic team!
- HVAC installation, service and maintenance repairs for residential and commercial customers
- Conduct inspections of HVAC equipment and systems
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Ensuring deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated
- Perform mechanical skills (troubleshooting and repairs of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment/systems)
- Maintaining chillers, heating and air conditioning systems, boilers, pumps, fan units, control panels, thermostats and cooling towers
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in servicing chillers is an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- 313A Certification
- ODP card
- Clean driver’s record with valid “G” license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.