Posted: 29 June, 2015 Job Reference ID: 6685485 Location: Scarborough
positions: Engineer,Technician job type: full time
Our client is a large, recognized leader in real estate management services. They have set the standard within their industry and provide a complete spectrum of a client’s real estate needs including facility management, operations and maintenance, asset management and energy and utility management.
They are seeking a HVAC Technician / Stationary Engineer to join their team.
– Performing regular facility monitoring, preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure up time objectives are met
– Monitoring assigned facilities by conducting facility walkthroughs, equipment and system monitoring
– Performing non-invasive troubleshooting of electrical building distribution
– Maintaining and repairing mechanical building distribution
– Assisting in the implementation of preventative maintenance program ensures that deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated
– High School Diploma
– Qualification of a 4th Class Operating Engineer in the province of Ontario
– Experience in food production (preferred)
– Dual license (HVAC, Gas Fitter, etc.) (preferred)
– 3+ years of experience in operation and maintenance of high pressure steam plants
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.