Posted: 2 August, 2016 Job Reference ID: 7896102 Location: Toronto
positions: Technician job type: full time
Our client is a fast growing complete mechanical company providing full services to commercial and residential clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Specializing in preventative maintenance, emergency services, HVAC and automated building services, their team of experts take great pride in their work and are continuously building a reputation for quality workmanship and superior service.
They are seeking a HVAC Technician to join their team.
– HVAC installation, maintenance repairs for residential and commercial customers
– Conduct inspections of HVAC equipment and systems
– Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
– Ensuring deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated
– Perform mechanical skills (troubleshooting and repairs of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment/system)
– Maintain heating and air conditioning system, boilers, pumps, fan units, control panels, thermostats and cooling towers
– 2+ years of relevant experience
– Excellent customer service skills
– 313A Certification
– G2 Gas fitting license
– Valid driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.