Posted: 7 November, 2018 Job Reference ID: 5629626 Location: Woodbridge
positions: Technician job type: permanent
Competitive Salary (based on experience)
About the Company:
Our client is an expert in the field with designing, installing, maintaining and servicing HVAC Systems all through the GTA and surrounding areas. Operating for more than 40 years they have built their business on providing their services to commercial, industrial and custom home projects and have built their reputation on completing each project successfully and on time.
They are currently seeking an experienced and licensed HVAC Technician to join their growing team.
– Install ductless split air conditioners, tankless water heaters, HRV and boilers
– Demonstrate excitement and high energy when dealing with customers
– Trained in installation, repairing and maintaining HVAC systems
– Perform work in accordance to health and safety codes and company procedures
– 3+ years experience as a Licensed HVAC Technician
– Experience in servicing floor warming, refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems
– Experience in rooftop heat/cool units and gas boilers
– 313D or 313A License
– G2 Gas Fitter License
– Ozone Depletion Card
Other companies may title this position:
HVAC Technician, Residential HVAC Technician, 313D HVAC Technician, Service Technician
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.