Posted: 16 June, 2015 Job Reference ID: 2324041 Location: Toronto
positions: Mechanic,Millwright job type: full time
Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing of woodworking and metal fabricating machines. They manufacture a complete range of reliable, high precision machines that include Angle Notchers and CNC Laser Cutting Machines. Operating for over 45 years, they have established themselves as the industry of specialists and leaders for machine manufacturers.
They are seeking a Service Engineer to join their team.
– Install, service and repair hydraulic and electro-hydraulic sequential control systems, electrical control systems and computerized instrumentation systems
– Inspect and adjust system components
– Repair and adjust system components
– Remove and replace defective parts
– Perform scheduled preventative maintenance work
– 3+ years related experience
– Capable of reading circuit diagrams
– Strong time management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
– Excellent communication skills, including excellent written and verbal English
– Willingness to travel
– Valid driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.