Posted: 31 May, 2018 Job Reference ID: 7135963 Location: Burlington
positions: Mechanic job type: full time
Our client is a large manufacturer located in Burlington, ON. They have been specializing in welded brass and aluminum tube production for over 30 years and cater to other manufacturers in the automotive, power generation, off-road/ heavy duty and military application industries. They supply clients throughout the globe and offer a variety of materials while using the highest composites.
They are currently looking for Industrial Millwright Mechanics to join their dynamic team.
– Responsible for the repair, troubleshooting and maintenance using schematics and technical drawings
– Read blueprints and diagrams to determine process
– Repair, install, align, dismantle and move equipment / production lines
– Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts
– Perform machine maintenance by cleaning and lubricating
– MIG / TIG welding and automated assembly equipment in a fast-paced environment
– Experience in electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics
– Industrial Millwright Certification / License
– 5+ years of experience in metal processing or manufacturing environment
– Knowledge with Health and Safety Act and Regulations
– Ability to lift materials up to 50lbs
– Excellent communication and computer skills
– Team player and ability to meet deadlines
Other companies may title this position:
Industrial Mechanic, Mechanic, Millwright, Industrial Millwright, Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Technician and Hydraulic Mechanic.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.