Posted: 28 April, 2022 Job Reference ID: 6360594 Location: Hamilton
positions: Millwright job type: full time,permanent compensation: Compensation Range: $30.22 - $37.64/hourly + Company Benefits
Full Time/ Permanent
Level 1 – $30.22
Level 2 – $32.18
Level 3 – $37.64
+ Company benefits
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in the global fastening and assembly solutions market. With plants in over 25 countries and 1,000’s of employees they are one of the largest companies operating in this industry. They are growing at a rapid pace and are currently seeking a Licensed Industrial Millwright to join their dynamic team!
- Assess, dismantle, modify, repair & rebuild equipment
- Set up, operate and use surface grinders, lathes, drill presses, milling machines, hydraulic tool, etc.
- Assist, establish and perform preventative and predictive maintenance
- Operate forklifts and other material handling and rigging equipment
- Update maintenance inventory and work orders in SAP
- Maintain and set up gas, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam, chemical and other plant utilities
- Assist Maintenance Planner
- Work from and/or design electrical/mechanical drawings, sketches, blue prints
- Follow all IATF 16949 & ISO 14001 procedures
- Valid certification in Industrial Millwright
- 5-7 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in metals manufacturing preferred with proven press operational troubleshooting and
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying!