Posted: 20 January, 2020 Job Reference ID: 1370943 Location: Mississauga
positions: Seamstress / Tailor job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a large recognized leader in event/exhibit marketing and design industry. They have been successfully operating for over 25 years and have worked with many fortune 500 clients such as GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Rogers, Boehringer Ingelheim, RBC and many more.
They are seeking a Seamstress / Tailor to join their team.
– Operate single, double or multi-needle surging, flat bed felling, banding and other sewing machines to sew fabric graphic for events (example: Pillowcase/SEG/Velcro)
– Collect pieces of fabrics and textiles to match patterns and dye lots
– Make sure that deadlines are met successfully
– Perform daily cleaning and equipment maintenance
– Follow health and safety procedures
– 1-2 years of experience as a seamstress
– Strong knowledge of industrial sewing machines
– Great attention to detail and time-management skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.