Posted: 20 March, 2018 Job Reference ID: 9338585 Location: Brampton
positions: Landscaper job type: full time
Our reputable client has been operating for over 40 years and is an award-winning design-build firm, specializing in quality pools, concrete and landscaping construction across the Greater Toronto Area. They are best known for their expertise, experience and superior customer service and have received numerous awards in their industry.
They are seeking an Interlock Landscaper to join their team.
– Assist with advance Landscape Construction tasks
– Perform interlock and masonry
– Concrete forming and finishing
– Read and understand landscape plans
– Follow direction well and help delegate responsibilities on-site
– Minimum 1 year landscape construction experience
– Ability to work with various hand/power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment and materials
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings and specifications
– Valid Driver’s License with a Clean Driving Abstract
Other companies may title this position as:
Landscaper, Landscape Labourer, Landscape Worker, Skilled Labourer, Interlock Installer, Construction Labourer
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.