Posted: 23 July, 2014 Job Reference ID: 6744328 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a medium sized general contractor in the residential market who works on all interior and exterior home renovation and addition projects both small and large. Based in Etobicoke and completing work across the GTA, they are a rapidly growing progressive home renovations company with a casual and friendly team working environment that offers flexible hours and lots of growth potential.
They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
– Manage complete residential renovation projects from concept to completion
– Coordinate and schedule with sub-contractors, suppliers, architects, designers and consultants
– Closely monitor job costs with sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure budgets are met
– Perform routine project site inspections to provide technical direction and ensure compliance with quality standards
– Liaise between customers, vendors and the team to keep all informed of project progress and any other important information
– Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims
– Prepare contracts, work orders, subcontract agreements, invoices and statements
– Ensure compliance of company safety policies and procedures throughout jobsites
– 7+ years related experience
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
– Valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.