Posted: 28 May, 2013 Job Reference ID: 6260399 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a highly reputable construction management company with over two decades of experience. Specializing in corporate construction, they have successfully completed hundreds of projects within the GTA that range from office build-outs and executive floor renos to boardrooms and multi-floor washrooms.
They are seeking an Intermediate Site Super to join their team.
– Assist Project Manager in coordinating trades by instruction of our project manager.
– Supervise site when Project Manager is away from site
– Ensure safety compliance with tradesmen
– Liaison with building and client staff in a professional manner
– Various rough carpentry such as minor hoarding, ramps, safety rails, etc.
– Maintain cleanliness of jobsite
Must Have Requirements:
– Clean criminal record
– Own transportation to and from job sites or to office
– WHMIS training and certificate
– Fall Arrest training and certificate
– Experience in reading construction drawings
– Own safety equipment- safety shoes, safety glasses, hard hat
Added Beneficial Requirements:
– Green Book training and certificate
– Saint Johns Ambulance training or other safety/CPR training
Serious applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.