Posted: 1 September, 2014 Job Reference ID: 1343531 Location: Toronto
positions: Clerk job type: full time
Our client is a growing company who distributes a wide range of tiles including porcelain, limestone, mosaic, marble, slate and aluminum. Having over 160 employees with offices and showrooms across Canada, they have an exceeding reputation for cutting-edge and design-forward material solutions to the architects and designers community and residential customers.
They are seeding an Inventory Control Clerk to join their team.
– Evaluation of all requirements, planning, organization and management of inventory across the company.
– Plan and execute perpetual inventory stock counts and inventory accuracy checks
– Perform physical inventory counts
– Manage and respond to inventory requests from Sales, Customer Service and other departments
– Produce daily inventory reports
– Perform daily administration tasks as required
– 2+ years in an inventory control role
– Experience performing cycle counts
– Physically fit and capable of lifting 50Lbs+
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.