Posted: 13 May, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9529117 Location: Burlington
positions: Plumber job type: full time,permanent compensation: $35.00/hour with Company Benefits
Permanent / Full-time
Our client is a large construction company specializing in residential and commercial construction. They offer services such as maintenance work, large commercial rebuilds, carpentry, residential renovation, plumbing, new build-outs, commercial renovations, waterproofing, concrete polishing, specialty projects and general contracting. Servicing the GTA they are experience such high demand and are seeking a Journeyman Plumber to join their growing team.
- Install, repair and maintain residential, small commercial and new construction plumbing fixtures and systems
- Interpret blueprints and complete, repair and maintain projects
- Troubleshoot plumbing systems to determine solutions on service calls
- Complete reconstruction of existing plumbing systems to meet new requirements
- Interact with customers in a professional manor
- Valid 306A Plumbing License
- Experience in residential, small commercial, industrial, service renovation and new construction/retro fits
- Knowledge in Plumbing and Health and Safety Codes
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Valid Driver’s License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.