Posted: 15 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 5193078 Location: Vaughan
Our client is a leading expert in custom kitchens, custom bathroom vanities and other various handcrafted furniture. Their services have been provided across the GTA for over 10 years.
They are currently looking to hire a Junior CAD Detailer to join their growing team to work in t he shop located in Vaughan, ON. The successful candidate should have knowledge and experience in the kitchen, vanities, and closets manufacturing businesses.
Our client will provide training to the successful candidate, and is welcoming newly graduated CAD Detailers. This is a perfect opportunity to start your career in drafting and design!
– Creation of detailed CAD drawings to be utilized by manufacturing and for client approval
– Create a set of precise line drawings which include construction method, materials, quantity and dimensions
– Review and interpret project(s)
– Extract/lay out component for CNC production
– Demonstrate ability to work in an environment where autonomy is required
– Ability to interact professionally and effectively with clients and internal teams
– 1+ years of related work experience in construction detailing
– Proficiency using AutoCAD design for manufacturing
– Architectural Technician diploma
– Excellent organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
– Exposure to CAD design for manufacturing is preferred
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.