Posted: 12 December, 2019 Job Reference ID: 5532498 Location: Mississauga
positions: Carpenter job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a large recognized leader in event/exhibit marketing and design industry. They have been successfully operating for over 25 years and have worked with many fortune 500 clients such as GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Rogers, Boehringer Ingelheim, RBC and many more.
They are seeking a Carpenter to join their team.
– Fabricate, construct and repair structural woodwork and wood products by following blueprints, drawings, renderings and oral instruction; while using carpentry tools and equipment
– Produce carpentry products and services by following standards and procedures; measure results against standars and make necessary adjustments
– Determine material requirements and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated by studying blueprints, sketches or building plans
– Maintain carpentry supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipate need supplies, place and expedite orders for supplies, verify receipt of supplies
– Minimum of 3 years work related experience
– General carpentry knowledge in building maintenance
– Skilled in safe operation of various hand and power tools
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.