Posted: 20 May, 2015 Job Reference ID: 7882867 Location: Toronto
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is a large international company specializing in Solarium and Sunroom addition. Operating since 1975, they currently have 300 locations in 25 different countries. They have an expert team of design consultants and installers that take pride in building and offering quality products that are designed to outperform in all types of climates.
They are seeking a Junior Carpenter to join their team.
– Load and unload construction materials
– Accurately frame houses, erect walls and build roofs
– Remove rubble and debris from sites
– Operate power tools, drills, skill saws, and aluminum flashing
– 2+ years related experience in carpentry
– Valid driver’s license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work outdoors, at heights, and in dusty environments
– Ability to handle 45kg of weight
– Excellent oral, written and communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.