Posted: 19 April, 2016 Job Reference ID: 2737269 Location: Toronto
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Skilled Trades Agency aims to set the highest standard of professionalism and craftsmanship within the construction industry. We continue to source and build the strongest team possible and are looking for hardworking individuals to fill our ongoing Junior Carpenter positions for projects across the Greater Toronto Area.
– Completing residential and commercial projects
– Assist Lead Carpenter and other trades in completing projects
– Carpentry and manual labour in construction
– Load and unload construction materials
– Safely operate hand and power tools
– 2+ years related experienced in carpentry
– Valid driver’s license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work outdoors, and in dusty environments
– Excellent oral, written, and communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.