Posted: 4 August, 2014 Job Reference ID: 7373789 Location: GTA
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Want to start a career in construction and don’t know how to get your foot in the door? Skilled Trades Agency represents over 150 construction companies and is seeking hark working individuals to fill our Junior Carpenter positions for various projects across the Greater Toronto Area.
– Assist lead carpenters with completing projects that include residential and commercial renovations, additions, retrofits and new construction
– Assist with demolition, drywall installation, rough carpentry, finish carpentry and painting
– Loading and unloading material
– Maintain cleanliness and safety jobsites
– All other tasks required by lead carpenter and site supervisors
– 1+ years related experience working in a construction environment
– Post secondary education in construction/trade related field (Preferred)
– Experience using basic hand and power tools
– Physically fit and capable of lifting 50lbs
-Punctual, reliable and strong work ethic
All Applications please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank for applying.