Posted: 16 August, 2021 Job Reference ID: 5688627 Location: Woodbridge
job type: full time,permanent compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Permanent/ Full Time
Commensurate with experience
About the Company:
Our client offers full service furniture fabrication serving the residential, industrial, architectural and contracting communities. They furnish the finest households in the GTA with custom crafted excellence in woodworking and design. They have an exceeding reputation for high quality products and services as they specialize in the design, manufacturing, finishing and installation of fully custom kitchens, cabinetry, and millwork. They are seeking a Junior CNC Machine Operator to join their team.
- Programming and operating CNC machines to produce cabinet components
- Use tools for CNC machining of solid wood or wood-based materials
- Maintain all CNC equipment to ensure safe and efficient long-term performance
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Health and Safety guidelines and regulations at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimal experience in woodshop is considered an asset
- Must be able to read blueprints and plans
- Must possess high attention to detail
- Must possess solid communication skills
- Ability to stay focused on task at hand in busy shop environment
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.