Posted: 21 August, 2017 Job Reference ID: 2521747 Location: Toronto
positions: Coordinator job type: full time
Our client is a contracting company based in Toronto, and specializes in the residential, industrial and commercial soundproofing installations. They are a new and growing company with a focus on developing expertise in soundproofing design, installation, and noise attenuation on construction and renovation projects in the GTA.
They are currently looking for a Junior Coordinator with Residential Renovation experience to join their friendly team!
– Responsible for ordering materials
– Ability to oversee approximately 3 to 10 projects/job sites
– Scheduling and document control with attention to detail
– Building relationships with clients and trades
– Assist and report to the Managing Director as needed
– 2+ years of experience in residential renovations and project coordinator
– Valid Driver’s License and vehicle
– Education and certification in related field
– Excellent communication skills
– Must be able to work with little supervision
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.