Posted: 13 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 1049059 Location: Vaughan
Our client is a medium sized electrical contracting company that provides electrical services to the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. They have built a solid rapport with clients, suppliers, and quality candidates to improve their operations efficiency.
They are seeking a Junior Electrical Estimator to join their team.
– Preparing estimates for high-rise buildings and other commercial projects
– Estimating projects ranging from $100K+
– Organizing bid closings
– Communicating with subcontractors, suppliers and specified manufacturers on an ongoing basis
– Performing detailed specification and drawing review
– Distributing and maintaining control of bid documents
– Reviewing special proposal requirements
– Performing all pricing or assigning pricing duties
– Reviewing procedures being used by team members
– Presenting the estimate/proposal
– 2+ years of experience in electrical estimation for high-rise, commercial, and industrial buildings
– Working knowledge of Accubid software
– CAD operating experience
– Experience leading in the preparation of electrical estimates/proposals
– Experience corresponding with subcontractors, suppliers and manufacturers throughout project execution
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.