Posted: 20 June, 2013 Job Reference ID: 1002437 Location: Toronto
positions: Estimator job type: hold
There is an immediate need for a Junior Estimator to join a fast growing, medium sized General Contractor that specializes in Civil Construction.
This well established firm has set the standard for being one of the top construction employers withing the Greater Toronto Area. Career, development, great benefits and a commitment to their employees are just a few reasons why many establish themselves with this company for the rest of their career.
– Preparing bids and proposals, completing takeoffs and estimates
– Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
– Preparing parts of the estimate under the direction of the estimating staff
– Carrying out any other works or assignments related to estimating or tendering as required by the department
Must Have Requirements:
– Quantity surveyor, construction/engineering diploma an asset
– Strong analytic and mathematical skills
– Computer skills: speadsheets, sheduling, construction related software
– Ability to assume responsibility and to interface and comunicate effectively with others, have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated
Please forward your resume and a list of projects to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.