Posted: 26 May, 2014 Job Reference ID: 7894476 Location: Toronto
positions: Handyman,Worker job type: full time
Our client is a high-end distributor of porcelain and ceramic tiles, stone and wood flooring products. Their customers range from single home consumers to large scale contractors working on high profile projects throughout Canada and the US.
They are seeking a Junior Handyman/Maintenance worker that is capable of performing a variety of skilled duties including carpentry, painting and repairs.
– Perform routine inspections and maintenance to showroom building interior and exterior
– Assist and complete installations, maintenance, repairs and construction of display units, furniture, cabinets and other structures
– Inspect properties and communicate with management on required general maintenance
– 1-3 years related experience
– Skilled at operating hand and power tools
– Capable of lifting 50+lbs
– Willing to travel occasionally across Canada
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.