Posted: 13 August, 2015 Job Reference ID: 4595370 Location: Toronto
positions: Handyman,Worker job type: full time
Our client is a growing company that distributes a wide range of tiles including porcelain, limestone, mosaic, marble, slate and aluminum. They have over 150 full time employees with offices and showrooms across Canada. They have an exceeding reputation for cutting-edge and design-forward material solutions to the architect and designer communities and residential customers.
They are seeking a Junior Handyman/Maintenance Worker to join their team.
– Perform routine inspection and maintenance and all showroom interiors
– Accurately set up and dismantle showroom displays
– Complete general renovations and maintenance work of main office building
– Read and interpret technical drawings
– 3+ years related experience in renovations/furniture fabrication/carpentry work
– High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
– Counterbalance forklift license considered an asset
– Experience setting up trade shows/showrooms
– Ability to lift and stack objects up to 50lbs
– Strong time management, interpersonal, problem solving skills, as well as attention to detail
– Excellent oral, written and communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.