Posted: 26 April, 2017 Job Reference ID: 8569009 Location: Toronto
positions: Landscaper job type: full time
Our client is an award-winning industry leader in the design and installation of residential landscaping projects. With over 28 years of landscaping experience, they offer a premium landscape design service and are dedicated and passionate about creating sustainable landscapes for their clients while delivering within the time frame as promised. They offer a wide range of services such as custom woodwork, stone masonry, paving, water features, lighting and irrigation, soft landscaping and garden decor.
They are seeking a Junior Landscaper to join their team.
– Mix cement & mortar, pour concrete
– Grade gravel and soil to exact specifications using a hand rake and shovel
– Dig trenches to precise depth
– Lift materials up to 200lbs
– Installation of concrete retailing wall systems, interlock stone, cut wood, square and cut flagstone, digging and setting of fencing posts in the ground and planting
– Other duties assigned
– Construction experience is an asset
– Able to work in diverse weather conditions
– Strong work ethic
– Valid driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.