Posted: 12 January, 2015 Job Reference ID: 3658043 Location: Toronto
positions: Roofer job type: full time
Our client is a family owned, commercial and industrial roofing business that has been successfully operating for over 50 years. They provide services that include everything from new roofing installs, repairs and replacements, to metal siding and skylight system installations. This medium sized, fast growing company has a team of over 20 full-time staff and has a short term goal of doubling in size within the next couple of years. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking for a career path that offers lots of grown opportunity.
They are currently seeking a Junior Roofer to join their team.
– New installations, replacements and repairs to commercial roofs
– Work with team of 5 to 8 roofers with varying experience
– Work with two ply modified bitumen, four ply built up roofing systems and cool roofing systems
– Manual labour as required to complete jobs
– Maintain cleanliness of jobsite
– Adherence to health and safety
– Experience working in a construction environment
– Physically fit and capable of lifting 50lbs+
– Capable of taking direction
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.