Posted: 12 May, 2014 Job Reference ID: 8358929 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is an internationally known contractor that provides a full range of services that include design build, preconstruction, construction management and general contracting. Their clients include big name owners throughout Canada and the US including TD Bank, Lowes, Home Depot, Best Buy and many clients in the educational and public sector. Employing close to 100 industry professionals and having 7 offices throughout North America, they are a great company for anyone that is looking to establish themselves with a big firm.
They are currently seeking a Junior Site Supervisor to join their team.
– Responsible for assisting the Site Super with administrating contracts, permits and licenses
– Assist in developing a cost-effective plan and schedule to complete projects
– Oversee performance of all trade contractors and review architectural drawings to ensure accuracy and regulatory abidance
– Select and coordinate subcontractors throughout all phases of projects
– Ensure and enforce safety compliance throughout jobsite
– 3+ years related experience
– Strong analytic, critical thinking and problem solving skills
– Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– Ability to interpret drawings and specifications
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.