Posted: 9 March, 2018 Job Reference ID: 7185357 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a construction management company based in Toronto that specializes in interior projects and exterior revitilization such as office build-outs, washroom and corridor renovations, retail signage and lobby revitalization. With over 20 years of experience, the company provides services ranging from feasibility, budgeting and planning for each construction project.
They are currently seeking a Junior Site Supervisor with renovation experience to join their team.
– Assisting with the Project Manager to facilitate job scopes and specifications
– Provides project updates to project manager as required
– Provides general cleanup of work site
– Experience in tenant build-outs, corporate office washroom renovations, lobbies and corridors and project coordination
– Valid Driver’s License and vehicle
– Fall Arrest Certification
– Education and Certification in related field
– Excellent communication skills
– Must be able to work under little supervision
Other companies may title this position:
Junior Project Coordinator, Construction Coordinator, Construction Supervisor, Project Supervisor
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.