Posted: 15 February, 2022 Job Reference ID: 4702014 Location: Brampton
positions: Kitchen Designer job type: full time,permanent compensation: Commensurate with experience
Competitive and based on experience
About the Company:
Our client is a busy and growing manufacturing company that offers high-quality craftsmanship in custom cabinetry for your kitchen and baths as well as custom wall units, closets, offices, mud rooms and laundry rooms. Operating successfully for over 50 years and located in Brampton, Ontario, they are currently looking to a Kitchen Designer to join their team!
- Build, inspire, and manage a portfolio of clients
- Deliver excellent customer service to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Work with clients to develop floor plans and layouts
- Assist and coordinate the selection of cabinetry, door styles, hardware and countertops while assisting with other finishes such as flooring styles and appliances
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Kitchen Designer
- Proficient in Auto CAD, Planit CabinetVision, Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with appropriate design and visualization tools
- Catalogue of completed blueprints, plus completed kitchens
- Demonstrated effective deadline management and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required to communicate with a broad range of individuals including key members of design teams, builder clients, and retail customers
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.