Posted: 6 January, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1270689 Location: North York
positions: General Labourer job type: full time,permanent compensation: $18.00-$23.00
Shift: Morning (7:00 AM to 4:30 PM)
$18.00 – $23.00/hour
About the Company:
Our client is a growing company that installs and distributes a wide range of tiles including ceramic, porcelain, glass and stone surfaces. Operating for over 30 years, they have built an exceeding reputation for cutting-edge and design-forward material solutions to the architect, designer communities and residential customers. They have built a team of highly skilled installers and fabricators and are seeking a General Labourer to join their team.
- Perform marble shop labourer duties such as:
- Sink cutouts
- Other duties as assigned
- Heavy lifting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle large loads
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of marble shop labourer experience
- Valid G Driver’s License with clean driving abstract is an asset
- Own PPE is a must and safety training certifications is considered an asset
All applicants please forward your resume. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.