Posted: 26 April, 2017 Job Reference ID: 3869596 Location: Toronto
positions: Labourer job type: full time
Our client is a medium sized company who is partnered with the largest network of Certified Basement Waterproofing contractors across the US and Canada. They offer services in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling and crawl space repair. Their products have been used in over 200 thousand basements since 1987 and have experts offering high quality up-to-date products.
They are seeing a Labourer to join their team.
– Load, unload, and transport construction materials
– Erect and dismantle concrete forms
– Mix, pour and spread materials
– Level earth and fine grade specifications
– Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
– Perform other duties required
– Experience in waterproofing is an asset
– Able to work part of a team
– Physically fit and able to lift 50lbs+
– Valid Driver’s License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.